Riva Motorsports of Pompano Beach, Fl. Is currently seeking a professional, responsible and well qualified motorcycle technician. Applicants interested are welcome to call or come in and fill out an application and will be required to take a written exam as well as a hands on test to prove your skills.
- Must be well rounded on Japanese bikes.
- Certifications are preferred.
- Must be knowledgable in electrical diagnosis.
- Up to date on fuel injection systems.
- Able to follow published diagnostics.
- Able to navigate through manufacturer websites to find bulletins and product information.
- Familiar with Diagnostic software is needed.
- Fluent with basic services, tires, brakes a must.
- "C" technicians, students and/or parts changers need not apply.
- Only Non-smokers wanted.
Experienced Technician Needed - RIVA of POMPANO
RIVA MOTORSPORTS of POMPANO BEACH is currently searching for an experienced A or B Japanese motorcycle technician ( Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki ). Dealership experience preferred, non smoker, good knowledge of electrical and driveabilty troubleshooting. From tires to engine overhauls. Able to follow published diagnostics from online manufacturer portal and paper service manuals also familiar with diagnostic software. Pay will be based on experience and certifications. We offer benefits, 401K, state of the art work environment and a great location.
Call Dave Rich to schedule an appointment 954-785-4820